Whether in life, or business, your communication skills can help you succeed—or hold you back. In any business role or function, you must be able to express your ideas in ways that build connections, motivate, and inspire teamwork and action.
Through interactive storytelling exercises and small group activities, Adam will help your teams to build confidence, community, and learn to communicate to engage, inform, and inspire others.
Workshops range from 1/2 day intensives, to 2-day immersive weekend programs.
Adam has conducted workshops with:
- Mercy College
- Pace University
- PEN America
- Sir Kensington's
- The New York Times
- United Nations
- The Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
- Abbott Global
- Breakthrough, U.S.
- Center for Worship and Faith, NYC
- City of Hoboken Public Library
- CUNY Grad School of Journalism
- First Person Arts, Philadelphia, PA
- Fleishman Hillard