Whether in life, or business, your communication skills can help you succeed—or hold you back. In any business role or function, you must be able to express your ideas in ways that build connections, motivate, and inspire teamwork and action.
I offer a variety of workshops including Storytelling, Team Building (Culture Building), Public Speaking, and Leadership Training through storytelling.
The workshops range from half day, full day and weekend retreats. Contact me and together we can customize the best workshop for your organization.
I have recently worked with :
- Abbott Global
- Breakthrough, U.S.
- Center for Worship and Faith, NYC
- City of Hoboken Public Library
- CUNY Grad School of Journalism
- CUNY National Science Foundations (NSF) I-Corps Program
- Equinox Holdings, Inc.
- First Person Arts, Philadelphia, PA
- Fleishman Hillard
- Jewish Community Relations Council of New York
- The Humane Society
- International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees, Moving Picture Technicians, Artists and Allied Crafts of the United States, Its Territories and Canada
- Mercy College
- The New York Times
- Pace University
- PEN America
- Rutgers University School of Management and Labor Relations
- Sir Kensington's
- United Nations
- The Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
- The Center for Discovery
- Stevens Institute of Technology